Reuters reports Republican candidates battling eachother, trying to determine who's the most conservative and who's got the best conservative track record. I don't know what you people think, but I find this utterly childish. It'd be fine if they debated how conservative policies would be applied, thus sieving out the crazy ideas that can't be trumpeted as election material.
First they woo the religious right, then they lash out at eachother. Hasn't the GOP grown tired of being headed for a loss? Don't they want to put up a good fight? Most importantly, since Karl Rove seems to have quit the scene, haven't the candidates got brains working in their PR departments telling them this is a mistake after another?
Good Lord, their feet will soon lack flesh to shoot into. Or am I not getting something? Polls aside, I would be giving the Democrats higher odds anytime.
No comments:
Post a Comment